2nd July 2011, 01:23 AM
prateeksharaj

Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?

where should i apply for the intership in the holidays? i am entering 3rd year engineering, pls tel which all companies i can apply internships for? and also the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of IT companies to apply for Internship in Summer Holidays? Procedure to apply for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and Wipro -- [New]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?
  7. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  12. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
2nd July 2011, 06:38 PM
rajat_arora

Default Re: Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?

dear,
your information is not sufficient i think you forgot to write your branch in engineering...
so please provide sufficient information about you and i ll get back to you..
4th July 2011, 09:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?

It is always a good thing to utilize your holidays in a meaningful way. For engineering students, the best thing to do is to go for an internship program. It would have been better if you could have told us your area of specialization. If you are an electrical student, you can go for internships in some near by substation or power houses. If you are a civil engineer, you can apply in any one the construction company. For other departments, it is better to do the internship after your 3rd year as you will gain enough knowledge about the field and you can do your internship more effectively.
14th August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
m an ECE student, m in my 3rd year now....is it better 2 do my internship during my 3rd yr course or in d break after my 3rd year? what am i supposed 2 do 2 do my internship? i wanna do my internship in BEL....n d internship might go on 4 how many days?
24th September 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

hi...sir i m student of 3 sem m.tech (digita communication) i want to do intersnhip with companies ...plzzz help me sir...
15th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

for training in BEL you have to submit your training letter from your college to the concerned center of BEL. In response of your letter they will provide you a confirmation letter, mentioning duration of training with code of conduct that has to be duly signed by training & placement officer of your college. At the first day of training, code of conduct has to be submitted at BEL.
21st October 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am student of 7th sem Btech (electronics and communication) .i want to do internship from IISc. can you tell me how to apply for that??
3rd November 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

hi sir , i have completed B.com.Can i known when is the next tnpsc exam
4th November 2011, 05:49 PM
miiky

your information is not sufficient.For engineering students, the best thing to do is to go for an internship program. It would have been better if you could have told us your area of specialization. If you are an electrical student, you can go for internships in some near by substation or power houses. If you are a civil engineer, you can apply in any one the construction company. For other departments, it is better to do the internship after your 3rd year as you will gain enough knowledge.
22nd November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i m presently studying in mech engg 3 sem after 2nd year i need an industrial training in any aeronautics company can you pls state ho to apply ?wat are criteria required ,wich company will offer me such training in bangalore?
29th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how to apply to isro for internship?
29th November 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to mech 3rd year 2nd sem how can i apply for tata and mahindra motors internship.plz mail to [email protected]
27th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir / madam
This is my 3rd year in biotechnology I want to engage in intership programmes of biotech.
I want to learn my field practically then theory by research in lab
How can this possible is there any other idea please reply me
17th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam
I have completed my 3rd yr engineering (B.Tech IT). And trying for internship in holiday. Please let me get a choice where to do? And the prOcedure please!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?