13th January 2013, 03:32 AM
Anietie John

How to secure admission in BHMS programme?

How can i secur admission in the programe of BHMS.Am a holder of DHMS in Nigeria Homeopathic Medical college

Related Questions:
13th March 2013, 09:41 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to secure admission in BHMS programme?

hi friend,

D.H.M.S is the diploma course in homeopathy. It is of four year duration and an additional of six month of internship. B.H.M.S course, that is, the degree level course in homeopathy is of five and a half year duration including the one year of internship. There is a BHMS graded course which is of two year duration including the compulsory internship of six months. This is a bridge course which is designed specially for the benefits of the diploma holders to raise their level of education. The post graduate degree course, that is, the M.D (Hom) is of three year duration including one year house job.

Eligibility:

For the B.H.M.S course, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary schooling (10+2) from a recognized board. The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam with biology, physics and mathematics subjects. The admissions to these programs are based on the entrance tests. For pursuing the M.D course, the candidate must be a graduate in medicine.

Job Prospects:

The candidate can get a job in major government as well as private hospitals.

Best Places to Pursue:

Vinayaka Mission University
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
21st June 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to secure admission in BHMS programme?

[QUOTE=Anietie John;3055361]How can i secur admission in the programe of BHMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?