15th May 2012, 02:03 AM
kibla

What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university

sir, iam a student of BHMS in a private college of jabalpur i need to ask about the scope of job in abroad, is there any scope? if yes then how to got it.?

13th July 2012, 05:55 PM
RAM JADAVKUMAR

Default Re: What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university

Sure,meet the job a b.h.m.s. Student. B.H.M.S. Complete after you open your private clinic.and after b.h.m.s. You started the m.d. Course.and goverment job in primary health center.
28th September 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university

Can BHMS Doctor prescribe medicines in allopathy? will it be legitimate if they do so?
1st February 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc(homescience with food biotechnology).next i has done bhms
1st June 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I am bhms 4thyr student..i wd like to do MD in govt. Institutes either national or state level,.what shall i do?? what r the preparatns to b made,hw to go forth??
21st July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi am sajidurrahman, i want to know what are the courses i can do abroad after bhms????
5th March 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi there,
I have BHMS form India and I completed my masters degree i.e. Msc In molecular medicine and cancer Research from London,United Kingdom. Currently I am in UK. I want to get registered as a homoeopathic physician in UK. Please help.
27th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What entrance exam in canada medical University abroad international students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?