14th January 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA in short time?

sir,
i am std. of b.com 1st year .i want to do c.a in short time so i want do give cpt exam .
tell me right sugg. what i do ,complete b.com and take add. in ipcc or ya do preparation for
cpt.my gmail acc. [email protected].............

4th August 2013, 01:48 AM
pratinishkrsingh

Default Re: How to do CA in short time?

if you want two give cpt and have confident in yourself then you definetly give cpt or else you can do your b.com properly and get good marks above 55% your cpt will be exempted by doing 9 month training under a C.A and after 9 month you are eligible for IPCC AND remember one thing
THERE IS NO SHORTCUT IN CA YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW PROPER PROCEDURE
4th August 2013, 08:29 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Admission to Chartered Accountancy course of ICAI is provided either at CPT level or IPCC. 10+2 pass out students are eligible for CPT while graduate candidates are eligible to get direct admission in IPCC.

There is NO such practical way to qualify Chartered Accountancy course in short duration. It would be better for you to prepare for CPT exam along with B.Com because syllabus for both B.Com first year and CPT course is almost same.
4th August 2013, 08:32 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to do CA in short time?

Admission to Chartered Accountancy course of ICAI is provided either at CPT level or IPCC. 10+2 pass out students are eligible for CPT while graduate candidates are eligible to get direct admission in IPCC.

There is NO such practical way to qualify Chartered Accountancy course in short duration. It would be better for you to prepare for CPT exam along with B.Com because syllabus for both B.Com first year and CPT course is almost same.
4th August 2013, 09:42 PM
aashima27

There is no way to do CA in short time...

as you said you are doing Bcom wright now, so that depends fully on your choice to give CPT (CA ENTRANCE TEST) simultaneously with BCOM or you can also comlete CA after GRADUATION..

IF you will do CA AFTER GRADUATION , then you get one benefit , you DON'T NEED TO GO THROUGH CPT, YOU WILL DIRECTLY GET ADMISSION IN IPCC( GROUP-1) by filling certain conditions..

now i m giving you fuLL details about CA...

There are 2 ways to take admission in CA..
1. through CPT

2. through GRADUATION

There are 4 stages ...

1. CPT or a graduation degree
- minimum 55% required if you opt BCOM or BCOM(H) at graduation level.
- minimum 60% required if you opt any other graduation course.

2. IPCC -2
-Paper 1:Accounting
-Paper 2:Law, Ethics and Communication
-Paper 3:Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Paper 4:Taxation

-Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 marks)
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management
» Section A: Information Technology (50 marks)
» Section B: Strategic Management (50 marks)

To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers of both the groups together if attempting both the groups or all the papers of a single group, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers of that group/groups again.

THEN you have to go through 2.5 years of ARTICLESHIP in a COMPANY OR UNDER A REGISTERED CA...

4.FINAL

Then after clearing all these steps you will be a CA...

DURATION

basically CA is of 5 years , but this period is not definite , this all depends the time you will take to complete all the steps one by one....

JUST MIND ONE THING IF YOU WANT TO DO CA AFTER BCOM , JUST MUST NEED A MINIMUM 55% IN BCOM
4th August 2013, 11:09 PM
hero011
Member+

hello... friend

Your decesion of doing Ca is very nice .
If you are interested in doing ca and you are hard working then give cpt , otherwise complete your b.com first and your cpt will exempt by doing 9 month training under practicing Ca and after that you may eligible for ipcc.

all the BEST ... p.p
5th August 2013, 09:26 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear,

good to see you that you are thinking for ca course,

as you are bcom 1st yr student, you can go for cpt and once you clear cpt then go for ipcc

ipcc consists of 7 papers and 2 groups,

after passing cpt, it will take you 9months to write ipcc,

if you are a regular college student then you will have to manage your time in ca and graduation, as attendence is required in regular courses,

after ipcc you will have to go for itt and articleship training,

if you clear all exams in 1st attempt then you will hhave to decide either to go for articleship after quitting graduation or wait for completion of graduation ,because you cant d both things together

hope yoy got your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?