14th January 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for placement for MCA students?

what are criterias for placements for mca student? please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for placement for MCA students?
  2. MCA Colleges that provide 100% placements to their students?
  3. What is the fee structure to do MBA course? What is the placement criteria of the course?
  4. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of IT companies? What is the placement criteria? I am a student of MCA 3rd semester of IPU University Delhi
  6. Which colleges are providing best placements for students of MCA?
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive?
  9. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  10. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  12. Number of students who got placed in MCA in IPU last year?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  15. TCS and Accenture placement papers with solutions? I am doing MCA and preparing for placement
  16. Colleges with placement opportunities which offers MCA programme to PGDIT(External) student?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS after scoring 72% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th?
  18. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
5th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What is the criteria for placement for MCA students?

Mca student have done after three year invstment and very much time with very precocious mind student have done monthly 4 to 5 thousand rs. job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?