20th January 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?

i complete my bsc . now i want to ask can i do m.com after bsc botany zoology.. please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  2. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  3. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology -- [New]
  4. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  5. Can I appear in JRF exam after completing BSc Graduation from Zoology and Botany
  6. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  7. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  9. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  10. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  11. What can I do after completing BSc in Zoology? I am a BSc student
  12. Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?
  13. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  14. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  15. Can I study MSc Botany after completing BSc zoology?
  16. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  17. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  18. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
26th April 2013, 02:41 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that M.Com comes under Commerce Stream while that B.Sc comes under the Science Stream.And as you are asking to change the field of stream from Science to Commerce which is not possible.Since,You have completed your class 12th with Science.
Beside this the basic eligibility criteria for M.Com is that you must have completed your B.Com.
So,You can't do the M.Com Course but beside this you may carry forward with the M.Sc it will be best for you and also it will be easy for you as you have already completed your B.Sc.
10th May 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i combine botany,zoology and mathematics,and major in applied mathematics afterwards?
30th May 2013, 01:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to switch over to the commerce field from science at post graduation level. Bachelor degree holders in commerce can only apply for M.Com, the qualification must be obtained with not less than 50% marks. Pune University, Delhi University, etc offer admission to the course. If you want to switch over to the finance field you can probably enroll for MBA in Finance. You will need to prepare well and understand all the concepts if you want to make a career in this field.
3rd November 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.M.Com after B.sc maths
11th September 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

yes you can do.. any graduate student can do m.com through distance education mode..
24th July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Yes. Actually i dont have intrest to learn M.Sc chemistry. Currently i am doing job in Accounts Payable process in MNC company & So i think it will be helpful to me in future as my intrest is finance.
20th September 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M com after completing my BSC Hospitality Studies Mumbai university??
28th January 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc in a regular university after completing my b. Sc in distance university?
12th August 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.com after B.sc Mathematics , because I know accounting payroll's & all account functions. But due to not having degree I can't get an accounts jobs Please suggest me.
13th August 2017, 09:03 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

M.Com ( Master of Commerce ) is a two year master degree course. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in commerce.

Some of the universities offers admission to candidates who have passed Honors in Economics or Management.

But, with bachelor degree in science you are not eligible to get admission in M.Com course.

So, you must visit official website of respective universities in which you want to get admission for more details.
4th June 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc i want to admission in m.com from aiou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?