8th January 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?

i had done my intregated bsc bed course in chem,botany,zoology stream and msc in zoology,after studying this can i sit for the exam of w.b ssc

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  2. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  3. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  4. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  5. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  7. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  8. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  9. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  10. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  11. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  12. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  13. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  15. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  16. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  17. Last 5 year papers of MSc Zoology and Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology? -- [New]
9th January 2012, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had done my intregated bsc bed course in chem,botany,zoology stream and msc in zoology,after studying this can i sit for the exam of w.b ssc
Yes, you are eligible for SSC WB exam.

You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

You have completed B.Sc in computer science then you are eligible for the post of Computer application and Computer Science.

The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

I have attached the hole notification for SSC WB so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to

http://www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION OF SSC 1.PDF(122.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION 2.PDF(115.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 1.PDF(66.2 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 2.PDF(430.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 3.PDF(236.9 KB, 108 views)
2nd November 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?

Which government service is available after completing MSC in zoology?
2nd November 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which government service is available after completing MSC in zoology?
25th May 2015, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done msc.zoology hons. from Calcutta university. am I eligible for wbssc exam or for upsc exam or any type of government exam? I yes,what are the govt.post available? please help!!
17th July 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which government service is available after m.sc botany and how to apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?