23rd January 2013, 12:05 PM
imran000000

Detailed syllabus for IBPS HR? What topics to be covered under quant, english and reasoning?

sir,
kindly tell me the detailed syllabus for ibps hr,i also want to know the topics to be covered under quant,english and reasoning.

thaks&regards
imran

26th December 2014, 09:39 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Detailed syllabus for IBPS HR? What topics to be covered under quant, english and reasoning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran000000 View Post
sir,
kindly tell me the detailed syllabus for ibps hr,i also want to know the topics to be covered under quant,english and reasoning.

thaks&regards
imran
IBPS HR exam is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is usually held in the November-December month. Usually registration starts in August and ends in September.

Syllabus:

-General Awareness
-Human resource management
-Industrial relations
-Computer awareness
-English
-Reasoning
-Quantitative aptitude

Topics to be covered for English, quantitative aptitude and reasoning are as follows:

Quantitative Aptitude: It will cover topics like profit and loss, time and distance, number system, data interpretation and number species.

English Language: Comprehension, Grammar, Spotting error in sentence and fill in the blanks.

Reasoning: It will cover number series, blood relation, mirror images and time series.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?