25th March 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?

i have done M.A. in political science from purvanchal university & i am lookin forward to do phD in the same subject from SHIATS,allahabad or MNNIT,allahabad or Allahabad University (whichever i crack into).so please provide me information whether these aforesaid colleges allow to do phD in P.S. despite of postgraduation from purvanchal univ or not?what else is needed to get thru it

neha srivastava
allahabad

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend? -- [New]
  2. List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?
  3. What is the age limit to pursue LLB course from Kashi Vidhyapeeth and Purvanchal University?
  4. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  5. How to pursue BSc subject form Biology in Purvanchal University?
  6. Is graduation degree of EIILM university valid for B.Ed admission in Purvanchal University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is affiliated to AICTE?
  8. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  9. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  10. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  13. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  14. What is the exam format of engineering in Purvanchal University?
  15. How can I join NTT class after passing PG exam from Purvanchal University
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  17. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  18. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
26th June 2015, 05:14 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?

Yes you can do the PhD in political science from the above institutes.

It does not natter from where you have completed your post graduation studies.

You must have a migration certificate or the college leaving certificate which would be required at the time of the admission.

The admission to these institutes are round the year and you can apply at any time .

You shall be called for the interview. You must have provisional degree in your hands during the interview.

Else you shall not be allowed for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?