2nd February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

After 12th class how to take admission? What are the requirements for it?

after 12class where to take admissions and what are requirements for it

Related Questions:
  1. What are requirement to get admission in Petroleum University after passing 12th class?
  2. What is the requirement to get admission in Journalism after passing class 12th? Which are the top government colleges?
  3. How to do MBA after pursuing D.Ed? I am in 12th class Non Medical
  4. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  5. Procedure to apply in B.Com for 12th student? How can I get admission form of B.Com? From where I will get form?
  6. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  7. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  8. Class 12th Science and Commerce students can get admission in BFA course? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in SRCC?
  11. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get into Aeronautics course?
  13. Admission to St.Stephen's college for B.Sc(Hons) after 65% and 76% marks in class 12th and 10th respectively?
  14. What can I do after taking science in 11th?
  15. Possibilities to get an offer for study Abroad?
  16. How to become class 1 Officer through GPSC? Requirements to be a class 1 Police Officer? Age limit and preparation?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  18. Can I get admission in Pilot Course after 11th class? What are the requirements?
15th July 2016, 02:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th class how to take admission? What are the requirements for it?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, etc.,. based on your interest.

To take admission in Bachelor's degree course, first you have to decide which you are interested to pursue and then you need to proceed further. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course, you should have passed 12th standard in all subjects from a Government recognised board.

Admissions to most of the graduate courses like B.Com, B.A, BBA, B.Sc, etc., are offered directly on basis of merit of 12th standard examination marks. Only, some top reputed Colleges/ Universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in Undergraduate (General) programs.

To get admission in Undergraduate (Professional) courses, you have to appear in National or State or University level entrance examination conducted by respective authority. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?