3rd February 2013, 09:12 PM
Pra agarwal

Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course

Hello, can a commerce student with a knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years
can do any recognized DHMS Correspondence course and can prefix DR and practice legally.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  2. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  3. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  5. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  6. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  7. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  8. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  9. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  10. Eligibility for homeopathy course for commerce graduates?
  11. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Is there any correspondence course in homeopathy for doctors?
  13. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  14. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  15. How to apply for D.Ed correspondence? I am a commerce student
  16. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  17. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  18. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
10th June 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course

I am B.A passed.Also completed Diploma in Pharmacy course. I have 10yrs working experience in pvt hospital. I want to D.H.M.S course by distance.
23rd March 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course

I am a b.com graduate, 12th standard also commerce and i am interested in homoeopathy. Is there any course for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?