26th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?

i am a 20 year old female doing bsc hotel and catering management.. i want to know that is there any possibilities for me to get a job in INDIAN AIR FORCE ??? if yes please tell me about the necessary requirements and other details..

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  2. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?
  3. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech(ECE)? Requirements to join?
  6. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
  7. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  8. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  9. Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after scoring 84% in 12th standard
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Qualifications requirements for Pharmacist Job in Indian Air Force?
  12. Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?
  13. How to join catering jobs in IRCTC after B.Sc in catering science and hotel Management?
  14. Being a 24 years old BSMS female graduate am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?
  15. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Procedure to apply?
  16. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  17. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
1st June 2011, 12:18 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?

Females can get into the Indian Airforce only after completing their graduation.

Following is the eligibility criteria for female candidates:

1. Age: 19-23 years.

2. Educational qualification: Graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

3. Marital Status: unmarried.

4. Nationality- Indian.

If you fall in the above said criteria you are definitely eligible for Indian Airforce.

for further details you can visit the officia website of Indian Airforce i.e www.careerairforce.nic.in
23rd June 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Air Force after completing Hotel and Catering Management(I am a female)? What are the necessary requirements?

what are necessary requirement to get a job in indian airforce(i am a male) have done degree in hotel management. currently working for a fivestar hotel in mumbai.
5th July 2011, 06:54 PM
RAHULDHIMAN143

iam doing degree in hotel management so please tell me how can i get entry in air-force as a officer
8th August 2011, 02:28 PM
dabuankit

Its no matter ur gender Air force recruiting every year both male and female by the enterance test i.e. AFCAT (air force common admission test)sepearate forms are available for male and female. The forms are available in the month of june and last date nearby 2nd week of july.
>eligibility criteria AGE = 20 to 23 years for graduate
percentage in graduation =minimum 60%
height Men =162.5 women = 152.
you can go through career website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in for detail information.
the session starts in next year by july.

> you have to clear AFCAT enterance and interviews and physical tests.

thank you.
15th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i'm pursuing BS.c in final year in hotel mamagement from IHM. can i get a job in Air Force. what are necessary criteria for job....thanks
6th July 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I Done Diploma i n Hotel Management and I have Total of 13 Years of Experience in Hotel Industries .including gulf (4 years) ..Can I get a job in Indian Air Force
13th August 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation Bsc (m.e.cs) with 71%. I want to work in indian airforce .how can i get the joa in airforce
29th September 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

right now i am in final year of HM so i just want to know when does the form of airforce catering will release??
27th November 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM A FEMALE AND I WANT TO JOIN A AIR FORCE AND I AM 17 YEAR OLD AT PRESENT I AM DOING 12TH WITH PCM .HOW CAN I DO??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?