7th February 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in chemistry from distance learning?

can i do mba in chemistry from distance learning..please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. Can I do MBA in chemistry from distance learning?
  3. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  4. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  6. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  9. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  13. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  15. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
  16. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?
  18. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
8th February 2013, 11:37 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA in chemistry from distance learning?

Hi
I’m sorry to say but you are not allowed to do MBA in chemistry as there is no such branch available in MBA. If you want to pursue your masters in chemistry then you should go for the masters in science, M.Sc in chemistry. There is no provision of doing MBA in chemistry as there is no option available for it. The MBA is carried out in mainly following branches-
Human resources
Marketing
Finance
Banking
Energy.
For getting into an MBA college you have to give the entrance tests of various institutes, mainly common admission test CAT, and you should be having a good percentile in order to get a good college. The eligibility of giving CAT is that you should be having a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?