8th February 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad

Can i get the address of diploma pharmacy distance learning colledge at hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of admission for student in distance learning course?
  2. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  3. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  4. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  5. What is the couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy?
  6. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  7. How to do distance learning course in diploma in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  9. Nata aspirant can do Diploma course by distance learning or from any government college? -- [New]
  10. Is there any institute available in India or Abroad for Diploma in pharmacy?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  12. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  13. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  14. List of the colleges where I can do diploma in mechanical through distance learning?
  15. How to do diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning after completing 12th from NIOS?
  16. How to do M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college of Hyderabad would I expect a seat?
  17. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician
  18. Age limit of Diploma in Pharmacy? Can single licence be used to open several shop? College which offers D.Pharmacy through distance mode?
31st August 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3149487]Can i get the address of diploma pharmacy distance learning colledge near delhi
g agarwal
25th November 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad

Please suggest institutes or universities in India which offers diploma course in pharmacy through distance mode of education?
22nd May 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get address of diploma pharmacy distance learning college at Hyderabad

I want to study D Farmacy through distance or correspondence course in Hyderabad. Plz let me know the institution.
Regards
Sudhaker Sama.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?