30th December 2010, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.

hi,

i have done my graduation with 45% percent from DU (distance) and three year diploma in software engineering from NIIT. Now, i want to do MCA (distance) from Symbosis, so pls tell me how can i get admission for july'11 session.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  2. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  3. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  4. MCA program eligibility in JNU, BHU, DU for Diploma Holders (3 years) in Software Engineering?
  5. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  6. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  7. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  8. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  10. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee of MBA from symbiosis distance learning?
  12. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  13. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  15. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  16. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  17. Is Symbiosis Pune offering MBA? Criteria for admission and the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
6th February 2012, 01:49 AM
bawejamanisha25

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.

yes you are eligible for mca offered by symbiosis. To register yourself for the same,Purchase their form fro axis bank and send it to the university. They will release their dates soon so keep checking the website http://www.sibm.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?