12th February 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production

what is eligibility criteria for doing m.s after completing b.e production...?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available after B.E production?
  2. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  4. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  5. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering
  7. Can i appear M.Tech after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Can production engineer fill UPSC forms of Mechanical engineering? What's the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to become a RTO officer?
  10. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear after Diploma to get admission in B.E. program? -- [New]
  12. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
  13. Can I apply for IAF after completing graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for it? I am doing computer science
  14. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  15. Which job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production Technology?
  16. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  18. Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?
18th September 2013, 11:13 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production

If you want to do masters in India, then you can crack GATE exam and get admission into IITs or NITs for the Masters degree.

If you want to do masters from abroad, it is not as simple as it is in India. You have to clear GRE, TOEFEL with are good competing score, then you will be eligible to apply for the universities out of India. You can apply for the universities which suits you according to your interests and your background.
18th September 2013, 11:14 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production

If you want to do masters in India, then you can crack GATE exam and get admission into IITs or NITs for the Masters degree.

If you want to do masters from abroad, it is not as simple as it is in India. You have to clear GRE, TOEFEL with are good competing score, then you will be eligible to apply for the universities out of India. You can apply for the universities which suits you according to your interests and your background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?