12th February 2013, 11:34 PM
786vinay

Am I eligible for MCA through JNU university? I have done BSc IT

sir, i have done BSC(IT) through distance education with 70% and i got 55% in 10 and 50% in 12. am i eligible for mca through jnu university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MCA from JNU after doing BSc IT with 65% in 12th and Arts stream without Maths?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in JNU after completing BSc(IT)
  3. Am I eligible to do MCA in JNU after completing BSc IT LE from PTU?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA at JNU? Coaching institutes and previous year papers?
  5. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  6. JNU MCA Entrance Eligibility for BScIT graduates through Distance Mode?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in reputed universities like JNU, DU, Kurukshetra University?
  8. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in JNU after scoring 70% in 12th and 41% in B.A
  10. Eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance examination?
  11. Am I eligible for MCA course in BHU and JNU university after completing BCA 3 years course with mathematics
  12. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  14. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing BCA from APS university?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  17. Eligibility for JNU entrance exam for MCA admission after B.Com.?
  18. MCA program eligibility in JNU, BHU, DU for Diploma Holders (3 years) in Software Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2013, 07:16 PM
helper1

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA through JNU university? I have done BSc IT

hello friend,

JNU university is most famous university in which take the admission is so difficult .

JNU university which has been held the entrance exam for the admission in MCA course

Eligibility for MCA course :

1. you should be passed the bachelor degree with math compulsory with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university

Entrance exam syllabus :

1. Mahematics ( 12th level)
2. English
3. C language
4. APtitude
5. Computers questions etc

so these are some parts under the MCA entrance exam ..

you need to be take the good ranking for admission in MCA.

best of luck !
16th February 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA through JNU university? I have done BSc IT

I'm Graduate BCA with Mathematics 60%, but class 12 with mathematic 33% and class 10 with 45%..can i join MCA in JNU. Please Help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?