20th February 2013, 10:19 AM
angel120695

How to go for Aeronautics? Are there any institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?

my sister is in 9 standard and she wants to go for aeronautics.
are their any institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th and train them for aeronautical engireeing?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th?
  2. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  4. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  5. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  6. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  8. Coaching centres and engineering institutes which give coaching to students after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the teaching pattern?
  9. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun good for Aeronautical Engineering? Placement details about the institute? Which are the other colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Northern India?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis? -- [New]
  13. Is it compulsory to have a degree in Aerospace in order to join NASA?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  16. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
6th March 2017, 12:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for Aeronautics? Are there any institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel120695 View Post
my sister is in 9 standard and she wants to go for aeronautics.
are their any institutes or junior colleges who take students after 10th and train them for aeronautical engireeing?
Yes, after completing 10th she can apply for Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course.

Some of the insitutes to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical engineering are:
  • Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management, Secunderabad
  • Bhubaneshwar Engineering College, Bhubaneshwar
  • Singhania Univeristy, Pacheri Bari, Rajasthan
  • Shri Venkateshwara University, Jyotiba Phule Nagar

You must have secured at least 45% marks or more to be eligible for this course.

Also, there must be Science, Mathematics and English subject in your 10th standard.

Duration of this course will be of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?