11th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?

sir,
i'm in final sem of diploma in E&TC, i want to do BE in aeronautical engineeering,
can i get direct admission in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering,
please, tell me the admission process for it in brief & also colleges where i get the admission in aeronautics

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  2. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  3. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  6. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  7. How should I get admission in engineering college for direct 2nd year? What is the admission process?
  8. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  12. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Possible to get direct admission in 2nd year after diploma in E&TC?
  15. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  16. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
31st May 2011, 10:56 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i'm in final sem of diploma in E&TC, i want to do BE in aeronautical engineeering,
can i get direct admission in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering,
please, tell me the admission process for it in brief & also colleges where i get the admission in aeronautics

No you cannot get direct admission in 2nd year itself after diploma in E&TC.

You need to appear for engineering entrance exams. After scoring marks you will be provided the college accordingly.

You cannot get into Aeronautical engineering's 2nd year.

The eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering is: 10+2 with PCM from a recognised board.
Some colleges sets percentage bar i.e 60% so you also need to have to score 60% aggregate in all papers put together.
1st June 2011, 12:22 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?

Hello,
Yes, you can get the admission in 2nd year directly after the completion of the Diploma but you can get only E&TC branch in B.Tech.
You can not get other branch other than E&TC in the B.E.
Every colleges has the lateral entry procedure for the diploma students.
So you can contact the colleges for the direct admission.
However, some good colleges has their own entrance test procedure. They conduct written test followed by the interview.
1st June 2011, 12:32 AM
bnk4

What is the main difference b/w BJT & OP AMP ?
1st June 2011, 12:34 AM
bnk4

SR flip flop is basically which type of multivibrator?
1st June 2011, 12:36 AM
bnk4

if current is basic si unit why it dependent on time
1st June 2011, 12:37 AM
bnk4

what is call handover?
1st June 2011, 12:41 AM
bnk4

state the important rating of transistor?
1st June 2011, 12:43 AM
bnk4

error in Clipboard call for graphic window?
1st June 2011, 12:44 AM
bnk4

A half wave rectifier is used to supply 50vdc to resistive load of 800ohms the semiconductor diode has a forward resistance of 25ohms,calculate ac voltage required?
1st June 2011, 12:46 AM
bnk4

what is transistor biasing?why it is necessary?
1st June 2011, 12:47 AM
bnk4

How many unique symbols are used in the decimal number system?
7th July 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in E&TC what degree or other diploma i cam do
10th July 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,i now completed diploma in cs & want take addmission in E.N.T.C.
14th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed HSC exams in 2008 n have also completed diploma in computer engg 2011 so can i get addmission in government aeronautical colleges in maharashtra
5th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I've completed my diploma in E&TC with 78.96%...which top universities in India will provide me with direct second year admission in B-tec in the same course?...Also is it wise to take a break for one year to prepare for the entrance?..If yes,which entrance should i prepere for?
6th August 2011, 12:38 AM
rana2011
Banned

No Friend, you cannot get direct admission in 2nd year itself after diploma in E&TC OR into Aeronautical engineering's 2nd year.

As first You have to appear for 'Engineering Entrance Exams' and After scoring marks you will be provided the college accordingly.

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering is:

**10+2 with PCM from a recognised board.
Some colleges sets percentage bar i.e 60% so you also have to score minimum 60% aggregate in all papers put together.

Best of luck!
28th November 2011, 01:23 PM
oopa

Yes, you can get the admission in 2nd year directly after the completion of the Diploma but you can get only E&TC branch in B.Tech.
However, some good colleges has their own entrance test procedure. They conduct written test followed by the interview.
29th November 2011, 12:23 AM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

No you cannot get direct admission in 2nd year itself after diploma in E&TC.

You need to appear for engineering entrance exams. After scoring marks you will be provided the college accordingly.

You cannot get into Aeronautical engineering's 2nd year.

The eligibility criteria for aeronautical engineering is: 10+2 with PCM from a recognised board.
Some colleges sets percentage bar i.e 60% so you also need to have to score 60% aggregate in all papers put together.

Thanks
8th December 2011, 02:16 PM
tuntunia

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?