20th February 2013, 12:57 PM
M.K.SANTHOSH

How to achieve my Goal after completing B.Tech with 55%

sir, i completed my btech with 55% i want to become a cbi officer how to acheive my goal..?? is any extra coaching is required to get good marks in wrriten exam..??

8th October 2015, 02:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to achieve my Goal after completing B.Tech with 55%

Yes, you can definitely achieve your goal if you are determined for it. Since you have passed the B.tech then you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted for the recruitment in the CBI.

To get the job in the CBI you have to appear in the SSC CGL examination and then qualify in the examination for the final selection. The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university and age between the 19-27 years with the relaxation in the age for the reserved category.

So you need to appear in the examination and qualify in all the stages to achieve your goal. So start the preparation for the examination as according to the syllabus. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?