20th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%

Hi
M a girl nd completed b.a from d.u correspondence nd secured 49.7 %
now m confused which course is better for me plzz suggest me and can i do b.ed from regular colg
plzz ans. Me and hlp me
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  4. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  5. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  8. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  9. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  10. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?
  11. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  12. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  13. does correspondence hold the same importance as regular courses? Type of job after BCA? -- [New]
  14. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  15. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  17. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  18. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
15th January 2016, 08:42 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%

Sorry, she is not eligible to pursue B.Ed course from any recognised university. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

To get admission in B.Ed course the required eligibility is candidate must have passed graduation from recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate and relaxation for reserved category.

So, she cannot appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.
16th January 2016, 12:26 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%

No, minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree is required to pursue B.Ed course from any recognisd university.

So, your are not eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by different university for admission in course. There is 5% relaxation on aggregate for candidates of reserved category..

So, if you belong to reserved category, you are eligible to appear for examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?