28th March 2011, 08:27 PM
nirosha kamali

How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?

hello sir, am currently doing mba final year in karunya university. i would like to do phd in loyola in management. so i like to know;
how and when to apply phd programme?
fees structure for full time course?
eligibility require?
is there any entrance exams available to get in phd?
want to know complete detail about phd programme..... thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  2. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  4. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  6. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  10. Can i take admission in Ph.D course in IGNOU after passing M.A with 47% marks
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  12. Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD? -- [New]
  13. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  14. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  18. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
6th July 2011, 06:38 PM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?

Dear friend,
now it is the time to look for admission into the Ph.D (Management), 2011 call has not come yet.

Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)[/B]
Name of the programme: PhD in Management

Duration: Full time

Eligibility: Candidates need to possess an MBA or equivalent degree with a first class to apply.

Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be notified and be required to appear for a written examination
Note: The written Examination will evaluate the candidate’s competency in Basic knowledge of concepts in all functional areas of Management, the quantitative techniques and the general aptitude. Personal interview will be held after the written examination.To apply,contact these sites, after the noification of the exam.
Address:
Loyola College
Chennai- 600 034

Phone: 044-28177100/ 123

Email: [email protected]

2nd September 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?

WHETHER CAT IS APPLICABLE FOR PH.D IN IIMS
5th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?

hello,sir ,i have completed msc microbiology,am interested in doing ph.d.so ,is that external ph.d undertake the candidates who have quaified ugc.net examination or else we can apply it directly in organisation,will u please give me an info about organisations offering part time/external ph.d in hyderabad
22nd November 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for
M.phil or Phd program after completion of MBA in distance education ?what is the procedure to apply for part time or correspondence of the same.
9th December 2012, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

If I get 55%in masters can I take this course???
19th December 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the interview date for fair and lovely scholarship 2012
6th October 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me , if there is any chance to do Ph.D program under any sir who have recently done the phd course but he is not a full time professor in a collage but a part time lecturer in a collage? please reply also for this if yes then the registration process for this situation.urgent/please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?