29th February 2012, 03:59 PM
vasu.r

List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?

hello,
I'm vasu doin my bsc in fashion currently. i want to complete my phd in fashion, where can ti join to do phd, and what about fee structure. i like to do in part time. in Bangalore or in Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges offering part time Ph.D program in Karnataka for a Lecturer?
  4. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  5. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  6. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges in Dharmapuri offering part time Ph.D. in Maths without undergoing any entrance? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria to do certificate course in web designing from DU? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course?
  9. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  10. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  11. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  12. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exam, duration of course and college in Andhra Pradesh for doing Fashion Designing?
  14. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  15. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  16. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  17. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  18. List of colleges offering part time ME in Chennai?
24th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?

what is the fee structure for msc it in chennai colleges?
29th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?

i want fashion esign job offers in college
11th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

give me information about govt. colleges nd fee structure fashion desigenihg in up nd delhi
5th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees struture of phd in HR/OPERATION IN KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL GOVT/PVT COLLEGE OF FULL TIME/PART TIME? WHAT ARE THE SELECTION PROCEDURE?
....RITU
12th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my B.C.A, can i do fashion designing in textile oriented or in which area i can do my course in fashion design and which is the best college to study
15th September 2013, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage should be have to get the free seat? when is entrance exam?
7th December 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for part time phd program. Please advuse for fee structure and list of collegesoffers phd in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?