23rd February 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science

Presently I am doing Bsc in LIFE SCIENCE Third Year. when is the entrance exam for Msc in Life Sciences in your particular university And what are the criteria required?

4th June 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science

which courses are available after bsc life sciencs?
1st December 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science

What is the syllabus of entrance exam of M.Sc in Microbiology
10th December 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

what r the job appurtunity after doing bsc life science from du.
26th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which course is better in between bsc zoology or bsc life science? I like to live with nature & animals so what I do.
8th January 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for MSc in Life science? I am doing BSc in Life Science
13th April 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam to take up integrated MSc PhD course at iisc in life sciences ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?