24th February 2013, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects for me after doing graduation in Tourism from IGNOU?

i have done my graduation in tourism from ignou. now what are job prospectus for me in hospitality field??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for a government job in tourism course?
  2. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  3. How to get a Government Job in Tourism Department having completed Graduation in BTS from IGNOU in the year of 2011?
  4. List of Distance Learning Graduation courses offered by IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  6. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  7. What are the career prospects after Tourism course? How much salary range does it offer?
  8. How to get a job in Tourism ministry government of India?
  9. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  10. How to get a job in tourism department after completing BTS?
  11. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  12. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  13. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  14. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  15. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism? -- [New]
  18. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
30th March 2017, 08:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job prospects for me after doing graduation in Tourism from IGNOU?

Tourism has a wide scope in India.

If you have pursued Tourism from IGNOU, then you can have a bright career in it.

Every state's tourism department appoint guides at heritage sites, archaeological sites for the convenience of tourists.

They help in exploring monuments in a better way.

Our nation has a wide number of architectural monuments at every corner so you can start your career as a tourist guide.

Additionally, there is a great demand of customer service, sales, travel management. For grabbing such opportunities you should have excellent skills, organization skills,imagination and creativity in solving hurdles.
31st March 2017, 10:29 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What are the job prospects for me after doing graduation in Tourism from IGNOU?

After completion of graduation in tourism, You may have great career opportunities in various sectors.

Employment Sectors
- Airlines
- Government Tourism Department
- Food Industry
- Resorts/Forts
- Hospitality Industries
- Ticketing Services

Job Types
- Tour Operator
- Airline Staff
- Cabin Crew
- Counter Assistant
- Information Assistant
- Lobby Manager
- Immigration Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?