25th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Information about staff selection commission?

can you please tell me about staff selection commission,their work and exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  2. Information about staff selection commission?
  3. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  4. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  5. List of government sector jobs in which I can apply after B.Pharmacy?
  6. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for CBI post? Is UPSC exam necessary for CBI post?
  8. Information regarding staff selection commission assistant drug inspector interview
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  10. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  11. How to become a CBI officer? What is the qualification requirement?
  12. Can I become income tax officer after completing CA IPCC?
  13. How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission Multitasking post? Selection procedure in SSC Multitasking?
  15. Should I have to complete graduation from a recognized university for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  16. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  17. How to become CBI Officer?
  18. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?

3rd October 2013, 01:10 PM
seethalakshmi.R

Default Re: Information about staff selection commission?

Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct the written examination for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2013 to recruit candidates for various posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk.

SSC – CHSL Exam 2013 is scheduled to be conducted on 20 October 2013, 27 October 2013, and 10 November 2013.

The written examination comprises 200 questions divided in 4 different sections -- General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.

The General Intelligence Section of SSC - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination that contains 50 questions from topics like Classifications, Analogy, Coding-decoding, Directions, Blood relation etc., is quite a challenging but highly scoring according to the paper.

To know more visit: www.Jagranjosh.com

3rd October 2013, 04:49 PM
DIVYAMME

Default Re: Information about staff selection commission?

this is the bestway to life of the youth. i can send one web site for you, please search that; you will be gain more information.

main syllabus is general awreness;general intelligence and artithmetic

www.technicalsymposium.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf staffselectioncommision_CombinedGraduate_Level.pdf(42.1 KB, 87 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?