29th March 2011, 03:10 PM
bibin mary abraham

Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?

i have done Btech in computer Science and i am not planning to do MTech at present.I am interested for the job of lecturer in Govt polytechnic colleges in dehi,Is it a gud idea ?how do i apply and what are the requirements to be lecturer in polytechnic colleges? plzzzzz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  10. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  11. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  12. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  15. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  16. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  18. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
3rd July 2011, 05:02 PM
naving

Default Re: Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?

you can get all the information about government job internet
6th November 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?

please tell me all entrace exams for B. Tech after diploma
6th November 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

10th November 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed three years Diploma courses in computer science and engineering then i want to job for post of teacher in govt poly technic institute so plz give the process that how to apply?

my Email-Id [email protected]

plz reply must
15th November 2011, 02:15 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Thanks
29th February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out b.tech in 2011 mechanical .please tell me how to applyanics for govt. job in polytech.my email id [email protected].
29th July 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

plz tell about the exam for goverment job after ploytechnic?
23rd August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

are mca passed out students eligible for appsc polytechnic lecturer?plz give me rpy
30th January 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get Polytechnic lecture jop in tamil nadu
pls help me... E-mail -id:[email protected]
17th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE ECE in 2013.I want to work as lecurer in polytehnic colleges.So please reply me whether I am eligible or not.
16th January 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?

mail me at my email id:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?