1st March 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?

I am pursuing the course of B.A Political Science (H). I am in 3rd year. I will complete my graduation in 2013. I want to study M.A in Journalism in Calcutta University or in Rabindra Bharati University. Can I do this course? What is the eligibility to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?
  2. What should I choose, Journalism and Law, Law with Journalism?
  3. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I take admission in Journalism in Gujarat University?
  5. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  6. Stream which is to be choosen to become a Journalist?
  7. How to do masters in mass communication?
  8. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  9. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  10. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  11. Age eligibility for Radio and TV Journalism Course?
  12. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  13. How is Journalism as PG course?
  14. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  15. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  16. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  17. How should I get admission in Journalism? Fee structure details?
  18. What is the requirement to get admission in Journalism after passing class 12th? Which are the top government colleges? -- [New]
8th March 2013, 07:51 PM
ela73

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing the course of B.A Political Science (H). I am in 3rd year. I will complete my graduation in 2013. I want to study M.A in Journalism in Calcutta University or in Rabindra Bharati University. Can I do this course? What is the eligibility to study this course?
detail of a good book for aspiring journalism/masscomm students. "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (by Raza Elahi, a senior journalist).It is also a good book for those in the business of communication. It gives Quick tips for enhancing writng skills. It has example-based approach to make media students understand the different types of writings in an interesting way. to buy it, visit following link
https://sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?