13th April 2011, 03:14 PM
preeti swami

How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?

I have thought of doing master course in journalism after graduation.I have a doubt regarding the salary that i may get in this field..are journalists not paid a high first salary?
I also want to know the subjects that one should prepare for journalism entrance exam.
And the fee structure of journalism course is also a question i need to know the answer of..

11th May 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?

How to study journalist
12th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?

is it true, that ba communication is really a hard course....
1st June 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

cmon no answe for the salary package.wt d hel
29th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

after intermediate can we join journalism ?
8th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

how can i enhance my vocublary in the filed of journalism
8th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

did i get job after doing master in journalism
27th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th now.. I wish to become a journalist but m worried about the salary.. Can you give me the payscale of a journalist.
9th September 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

my name is dheeraj.currently pursuing b.com final year..and I want to complete my pg with jornalism sector..can u plz help me out..after b.com I am eligible for that...
8th January 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

can i go with journalism along with b com honrs. After class twelth..
13th February 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the course fee of mass comunication in iimc delhi
21st February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after intermediate can we join journalism ?
Yes you can....u have B.A Journalism
28th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

heloo....i jst want to knw hw shud 1 prepare fr d entrance exams....???jst reading newspaper nd having g.k is enough???
29th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in biology and want to join journalism,can i am elligible for it.
5th August 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer science first year student engineering first year. I have a pronunciation problem which results in my speech not being clear.will it affect my placements?
20th November 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the vast scope ????
like if i ask ki what can be the future aspect after my pg aur phd..?
24th November 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the vast scope ????
like if i ask ki what can be the future aspect after my pg aur phd..?
after journalism course from good institutes like iimc, jamia mass comm, xaviers, ACJ, you can get a good job in newspapers, magazines, news channels etc, starting salary will be 20,000 plus.. to get admission into these institutes u have to crack entrance tests. start preparing for these tests for 2014 session. i can suggest u two useful book and guide that will help u a lot in the preparation:

1. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Price: Rs 100; PDF format)

2. Nuances of Journalistic Writings (by Raza Elahi, a sr journalist; Rs 126; free home delivery)

To see details of these book/guide at to buy email at [email protected] or visit
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
14th January 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm student of BJMC lucknow, can addmission 2nd year in the IIMC new delhi?
15th January 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm student of BJMC lucknow, can addmission 2nd year in the IIMC new delhi?
After BJMC u can do PG course frOM IIMC. It conducts entrance test in May Apart from IIMC, Institutes like Xaviers, symbiosis, Manipal, ACJ, Jamia mass comm,MICA, YMCA, DU , Sophia polytechnic, Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Apeejay, IP University etc are good options for do course in Journalism, mass communication courses. If interested in these courses then
must read these recommended book/guides
1.Media Hive's Advertising & PR Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 150; PDF format)

2. Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide (Rs 150; PDF format)

3.Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (Discounted price: rS 126; free home delivery)
Order at [email protected] (09891038913) OR visit
www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html
2nd May 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

which subject should be prepared for journalist entrance exam? how much salary after doing mass communication?
30th September 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How much salary we get in mass media and journalism and this course is scopic at this time period..???
7th June 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed plain BSc and I want to do PG course in Journalism and Mass media. Can anybody suggest which is the best PG course to make career in Journalism?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?