2nd March 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the merit for government engineering colleges through CET exam for OBC category?

I want to know what is the merit for goverment engineering colleges through CET exam for OBC category?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank
  2. Where can I get admission after scoring 76 in MBA CET?
  3. What's the expected cut-off marks for taking Admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?I belong to OBC
  4. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  5. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  6. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  7. What are the colleges one can get after scoring 1120 merit number? My CET score is 90
  8. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  9. Information about government engineering colleges?
  10. Cutoff list of mechanical engineering of OBC category in colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff merit of government medical colleges for OBC?
  12. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  13. Current fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology?
  14. Will be considered for Reservation of OBC or Not if Annual Income Exceeds 2 lakh per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category
  16. Last year merit list of MHT CET? Cutoff list for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. How to apply for government engineering colleges in any state after scoring 200000 and obc category rank of 750000?
  18. Any scope in taking seat in Metallurgy? Can I get good government colleges with 97 marks in CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?