1st March 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

Sir; I am a Bsc.studded and I have completed my two years but due to some problem I hdn't completed my last year can I complete my last year from another university

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  2. Is there any 1 year graduation program present which i may join after my +2?
  3. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  4. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  5. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  6. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  9. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  10. Is it possible to pursue my graduation with my job? -- [New]
  11. Is doing mba from MAT will be beneficiary after scoring below 50% in graduation and also with one year gap between 2nd year and 3rd year of graduation?
  12. Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?
  13. How to get Extra chance for Graduation from DU?
  14. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  15. Date of CS and ICWA(Inter)?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation in BSc in 1 year through distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Either I do a new B.Com in one year or complete three years?
  18. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
2nd March 2013, 03:06 PM

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in 1 year?

Dear friend,

Yes you can complete your last year from other university

To get admission in other university you should 1st collect NOC certificate from your previous university or college ...so their will be no problem in taking admission in last year.

GOOD luck
thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?