14th March 2013, 08:52 PM
arpitakansal

What are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?

I am a class 10th student now going in XI th..i wanted to know what are the various careers after opting biology,physics and chemistry only.and does biotechnology needs maths??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  2. Career options for PCB student other than Medicines? -- [New]
  3. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  4. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  6. List of colleges for M.Tech food Technology in Tamilnadu?
  7. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  8. What are the best career options for me after passing 12th class with PCB
  9. Best career options after BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  11. Can I make a career in Physics field without having Mathematics in 12th class?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  13. Last date for B.Ed CET exam in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  14. Career options after opting for Computers or Biology and Maths in 11th standard?
  15. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?
  16. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Will I be able to qualify for MBBS in Gujarat after scoring 69 in Physics, 61 in Chemistry, 72 in Biology?
  18. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
18th April 2013, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?

After 12th in Biology, you can try for courses related to medicine. MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, etc are some of such courses. B.V.Sc degree can be selected for studies. Courses related to fisheries, pharmacy or dairy science can be selected. There is no need of mathematics to have a higher study option in Biotechnology.
2nd June 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?

Is there scope for allied heath science courses???
9th June 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?
7th July 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What I should study after 10 2 to be a physicist?
9th July 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.sc[biotechnology] in group PCB?
9th September 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the options with physics chemistry and biology after 12 except biotech and mirobiology?
9th September 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after 12 with physics chemistry and biology except biotech and microbiology?
10th April 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I completed my 2 in bio and I am searching for the best course to pursue my career that doesn't involve physics and chemistry.
3rd May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I am going to complete my studies in medical stream ( biology, physics, chemistry ) and I want to pursue my career in marine biology. May I please know, which subjects are required to study abroad and which are the best universities which support a careers like : Oceanography and Marine Biology. Thank You.
2nd June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to go to B tech.but I have paased Chemistry,Physics and Biology.
17th July 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

lam a class 10 student now.my febourite subject is
maths.bio.physice and computer science.what can i do after 10 2?
century luwang
from arunachal pradesh
naharlagun
13th October 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bhms and bpt and para medical course which exam I have to opt for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?