26th August 2011, 10:44 AM
asreen

Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

What is the scope of taking physics chemistry and biology after class 12 apart from doin MBBS? What are the other careers that can be taken with this combination ?

Related Questions:
17th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

What is the scope of taking physics chemistry and biology after class 12 apart from doin MBBS? What are the other careers that can be taken with this combination
14th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

What career options other then medicine are available for students taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology combination in 12th.

Nitin Wakankar
3rd March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th std with 92% from cbse... i wish i should take Ph.D in physics... please tell me is that a good decision to take physics teaching as a career or mbbs a better option than this???
13th April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th std with 92% from cbse... i wish i should take Ph.D in physics... please tell me is that a good decision to take physics teaching as a career or mbbs a better option than this???
No I think you should go for MBBS. Even im too doing MBBS. If u want to do Ph.D in physics there is no problem but just think twice before doing it. I think that Ph.d in physics would be tuff. You have to make your career just take suggestions from your elders and from your friends. But if u think u can do ph.d then just go for it. My suggestion is that you should go for MBBS
13th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

go for MBBS its a good choice...!! Physics would became more tuff....!!
4th June 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 with physics,chemistry and biology would i elligible for Biochemical engenering
24th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO BSC MSC AND PHD IN PCB AFTER 12TH
3rd August 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what can i do in future if i take chemistry as my option
20th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the best options open for a guy passed out 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology
24th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

apart of becoming doctor........what can i be if i took PCB N WHICH BOOK IS best for clearimng xam of pcb
25th January 2013, 09:38 AM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?

Hi,
After completing your PU with Physics,Chemistry and Biology.Apart from MBBS you have many other options.You can go with,
>B.Sc in any of the combinations.
>Engineering in any of the combinations like EC,EEE,IT,CS.
>lab technician courses.
All the Best
24th March 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Please tell the list of biology related higher studies after completing 12th. Is this is a right choice taking bsc agri after completing 12th
6th May 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

12 me b d s course le sakta hai ?
20th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 9th and i like both biology and maths too what should i take which would be better for me?
28th December 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the best career options for a guy who passed out 12 with chemistry and bio from IB
8th April 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I hope score above 90% to 98% marks in 12th std bio-maths group. so I take which career and my family is middle class, i am going job quickly which course is suitablefor me?
19th March 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

My subjects are physics chemistry n biology.. Now I m in CLS 11.. So after 12 if I would lyk to move on wit biotechnology will it be suitable fr me???? If yes where is the perfect institution situated regarding this subject???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?