22nd March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering

plese provide me detailed of subjects of PG cource from electronics and communication enginnering, and which subject is good to get immediately job.

Related Questions:
  1. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  2. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. Details about best open universities for diploma electronics and communication engineering
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  7. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering? -- [New]
  8. B.Tech Student Eligibility for Technical Branch in Indian Air Force IAF -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech or Dual course B.Tech and then M.Tech?
  10. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  11. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. After doing B.Tech in ECE how to get a government job? I have scored 56%
  14. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  15. Which is a better course between mechanical and electronics and communication engineering in terms of career prospects, salary and subjects?
  16. Optional subjects for electronics and communication engineering students?
  17. GATE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to do diploma electronics and communication engineering?
31st May 2023, 12:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering

The list of Post-graduate courses options available for B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering degree holders are as below:

--> You can go for M.Tech./M.E. degree courses in the following disciplines:

* VLSI/ Microelectronics/ Integrated Circuits/ Electronic System designs/ or other related courses.

* Embedded System.

* Communication Engineering.

* RF Engineering.

* Photonics engineering, etc. .

--> If you have an interest in the software profiles, then you can explore the option of M.Tech./M.E. in Computer Science engineering or Data Science or Artificial Intelligence or Robotics or explore other interdisciplinary branches.

--> You can also explore the MBA (Master of Business Administration) if you are looking to make career in the business or management world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?