5th September 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Details about best open universities for diploma electronics and communication engineering

Dear sir,
pls send me details about best open university for diploma electronics and communication engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to do diploma electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  6. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  9. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence
  11. How to do B.E in Civil Engineering after completing 12th and diploma in electronics engineering? I am working in IAF as communication technician
  12. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer? -- [New]
  13. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  18. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
26th August 2017, 03:07 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Details about best open universities for diploma electronics and communication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
pls send me details about best open university for diploma electronics and communication engineering

List of Colleges/Universities Offer Electronics and Communication Engineering through Distance Learning:-

1). Karnataka State Open University.(Mysore).

2). Symbiosis University.

3). Tamil Nadu Open University.

4). Inderprastha Polytechnic.(Delhi).

5). National Education Management Studies.(Chennai).

6). Delhi Career Vision.

7). SHAFT Animation Studio.(Hyderabad).

8). Netaji Subhas Open University.

9). Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in electronics and communication engineering is 10th from government recognized board.

Duration of ECE Diploma Course:- Duration of electronics and communication diploma course is 3 years which are subdivided into 6 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?