1st April 2011, 09:40 PM
amar.javax

List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?

i am Amarendra persuing b-tech ite 3rd year.i want a list of IT company which provide 8 to 12 week training in delhi,noida.so please send me a lists of companies and their phone number,e-mail address on my email.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
  2. List of companies providing training in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  5. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  7. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  8. List of core companies offering Internship to Electrical fresher in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
  9. List of companies give training to CS executive cleared students in Delhi?
  10. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  11. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  12. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  13. Companies providing Java training in Delhi or Gurgaon?
  14. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  16. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  17. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
14th August 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?

list of the companies which give the training for BSc.IT students?
16th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?

I am the studnt of b.e. Final year with c.s. Branch please send me the list of training company's for the 2 months
30th August 2015, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar.javax View Post
i am Amarendra persuing b-tech ite 3rd year.i want a list of IT company which provide 8 to 12 week training in delhi,noida.so please send me a lists of companies and their phone number,e-mail address on my email.
[email protected]
List of the companies for 6 month training in Delhi for B.Tech in IT :-

1. Max Vision Solutions Pvt. Ltd, 21, Lok Marg, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4721 2092

2. Tandon Micro Systems, 2529, Hudson Line Kingsway Camp, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi
Phone: 011 2746 5100

3. Gseven Computer Business Private Limited, 108, Gupta Tower, Commercial Complex, (Near Akash cinemas), 110033, Commercial Complex, Gopal Nagar, Model Town, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2713 4451

4. Web designing , Laxmi nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098731 10547

5. ETON Solutions, 2942/34-35, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Near ISBT
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098116 04024

List of the companies for 6 month training in Noida for B.Tech in IT :-

1. Neometrix Engineering Pvt. Ltd., # E-148,Sector 63,Lohla Road, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0120 450 0800

2. K.J. Engineering Company, C-220, C-Block, Narmada Marg, Sector 12, D Block, Sector 11, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0120 253 9972
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?