27th March 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Best courses after B.E EEE? I am doing EE B.E in Tamilnadu College

I m doin EEE - B.E. in tamilnadu college....can i knw which s the best course after B.E -EEE...

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  2. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  3. What are the various courses available after B.E EEE for M.E? Which has a good future? Which is the best college for the course?
  4. Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?
  5. Can I get a seat in Coimbatore campus after passing 12th in Tamilnadu?
  6. Which college can I get for ECE and EEE course? What is the cutoff of the course? Future scope for doing the course?
  7. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  9. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  10. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma course in EEE in Tamilnadu
  12. What are the jobs for B.E EEE for Women in Tamilnadu Army?
  13. Best colleges or universities to do embedded system in Tamilnadu? I am doing 3rd year EEE
  14. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  15. Best engineering colleges list for EEE, CSE course in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff marks required?
  16. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  17. List of the courses related to EEE after B.Tech?
  18. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student
14th July 2015, 09:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses after B.E EEE? I am doing EE B.E in Tamilnadu College

** Best courses after B.E EEE? I am doing EE B.E in Tamilnadu College as given below.

==> There are a lot of options for a EEE graduate. First you should find your area interest.

==> We have a lot of opportunities in the field of testing, designing, automation, embedded system etc.

==> Best courses are certificate program in Robotics................

* VLSI,
* PLC,SCADA,
*Advanced program course in DC and AC motors,
* Measurement and testing of instruments,
* MATLAB,
* Courses in DSP,
* AutoCAD,
* Control system certification course etc.

NOTE.................

** Building Management System(BMS) is also an option as it has a lot of application that controls and monitors the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?