30th March 2013, 10:09 PM
VAIBHA H. PUJARI

List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?

Give list of competitive exam after B.com and M.com to become a lecturer in private or goverment college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  2. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com?
  3. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  4. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  5. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  6. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  7. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  8. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  9. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  10. Is it possible to become lecturer in private college? I belong to SC community
  11. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university?
  12. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  13. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  14. Which are the competitive exams for B.Tech(Both private and government)?
  15. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  16. is it better to do MBA or MCOM after BCOM?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the B.Com syllabus of DU? I want to pursue M.Com from the best colleges of DU
  18. List of the available government jobs in teaching field in Delhi for ECE graduate? I worked as a lecturer in engineering college in Indore and then I worked in private company
2nd August 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?

want 2 know abt competitive exams after B.Com
13th September 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?

I m doing b.com 3rd yr from hansraj non college, nd i got 65% in first nd 85% in second year on non semester basis..
after that about to opt m.com from correspondence,
can I be lecturar after doing both?
15th September 2013, 04:12 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAIBHA H. PUJARI View Post
Give list of competitive exam after B.com and M.com to become a lecturer in private or goverment college.
dear aspirant

for lecturer post you will have to crack net for lectureship in pvt. or govt. colleges ,

upsc conducts net for following posts :

lectureship
junior research fellowship

eligibility for NET :

must have scored minimum 55% in post graduation

5% relaxation for sc/st students

final year students are also allowed

no upper age for for lectureship

age limit for jrf is 21-28 years

3 year relaxation for obc students

5 year relaxation for sc/st students

so if you clear the above then you are eligible for lectureship

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?