4th April 2011, 02:57 PM
swarn kejriwal

How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?

i have maths as 6th subject in12th can i get admission in srcc percentage of which/how many subjects are counted for b.com please give names of north campus colleges offering b.com to students without mathsin 12th.

26th December 2011, 10:39 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarn kejriwal View Post
i have maths as 6th subject in12th can i get admission in srcc percentage of which/how many subjects are counted for b.com please give names of north campus colleges offering b.com to students without mathsin 12th.
Information Regrading B.com course :-

B.com stands for Bachelor of commerce . It is an under graduation course the duration of the course for the three years and the course is divided into six semester .

If your interested to apply for B.com course then you should qualified in 12th in any stream like commerce / science / arts from recognized university .You have to score minimum 60% percentage of get admission for B.com course in reputed university . First preference is given to commerce stream candidates rather then science and vocational stream candidates .

Note :- Maths is not necessary for B.com course . But you should have basic knowledge in accountancy .

Important Subjects for B.com course :-
  • Financial Accounting
  • Office management
  • Corporate Accounting
  • Business Communication
  • Business Management
  • Corporate Law
  • Environmental Awareness
  • Marketing Management
  • Cost & Works Accounting
  • Auditing and Taxation
  • Marketing Management
  • Advanced Accounting
  • International Economics
  • Marketing Management
  • Banking and finance
  • Management Accounts
  • Banking and finance

List of Best colleges for B.com course in Northern region :-
  • Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
  • Christian College
  • St.Xavier College
  • B.M College of Commerce
  • Hans Raj College
  • Jesus and Mary College
  • Lady Shri Ram College
  • Heramba Chandra College
  • City College of Commerce and Business Administration
  • Symbiosis Society’s College of Arts and Commerce
  • University of Delhi
26th December 2011, 11:17 PM
Hours

Default Re: How many subjects are counted for B.com? Names of north campus colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?

There are around 15 to 18 subjects in B.com.
FEW OF THEM IS GIVEN BELOW

1.ECONOMICS
2.ENGLISH
3.HINDI
4.ACCOUNTANCY
5.STATISTICS
6.AUDITING
7.BUSINESS STUDIES
8.MANAGEMENT
9.COSTING
10.BUSINESS LAW
11.SECRETRIAIL PRACTICE
12.COMPANY LAW
25th February 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

how many subject are counted to take admission in srcc
16th May 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i hav done 12th widout maths and want to do b.com (pass) in du can i do.
29th June 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Is Environmental education subject counted for Bcom?
26th December 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I m a 12science student but I want to change my stream and go for b.com. As all the subjects in b.com are new to me. Will I able learn these subjects without any difficulty
19th March 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

does srcc offers b.com pass ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?