6th April 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

Sir,
i am complited my diploma in electronics and communication. I am interested in programming, logical problem solving, maths, digital communication. What are the job oriented courses other than b.tech that will suitable for me?

17th April 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

which courses are the quick job getting courses in engineering
27th May 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication

list of course which i can do after b.tech in electronics and telecommunication?
31st March 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

which are the top 10 sub cources after diploma in electronics engineering
12th June 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Possible Higher Study Options after diploma in ECE in correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?