8th April 2013, 07:21 PM
anilpoothara2012

Can I be eligible for admission in medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks

Can I eligible for admission to Medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks in 12th Exam conducted by NIOS (Biology, Chemistry, Home Science, English, Data Entry)

19th August 2013, 01:14 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for admission in medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks

yes,you are eligible to take admission..
All the best....
24th August 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks

Can I be eligible for getting admission in sultanate of Oman for bba after nios class 12th [Accountancy,Business studies,data entry,home science and English??
25th August 2017, 04:57 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Can I be eligible for admission in medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I be eligible for getting admission in sultanate of Oman for bba after nios class 12th [Accountancy,Business studies,data entry,home science and English??
Yes you are eligible to get admission in Sultanate of Oman.

BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an undergraduate course of 3 years in duration. The eligibility criteria for BBA admission are

The candidates need to pass 10+2 level in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.

The candidates should have studied English and 4 any other subjects in 12th level.

The candidates need to qualify the entrance examination and interview that is held by the college. Candidates with exceptionally high marks are exempted from the entrance examination.

For more information you can check the official website of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?