15th April 2013, 11:05 PM
CVRaja

Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?

I am Karan Raja ,waiting for Higher secondary (Matriculation) result , Defiantly will score good marks ,I would like to join Petroleum Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu,Would you Please let me know which are the colleges offer petrochemical courses and Please advise me about the application forums and other details
Regards
Karan Raja

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech course in AP through PGCET? Courses offered by these colleges?
  4. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  5. Which are the best petrochemical colleges in Chennai?
  6. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  7. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering evening studies diploma in Chemical or Petrochemical engineering in Chennai, Bangalore or Kerala?
  8. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  9. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  11. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  13. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  14. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  15. Best colleges offering M.A Economic course in India
  16. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  17. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
6th May 2013, 01:49 AM
gopikrishnajct

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVRaja View Post
I am Karan Raja ,waiting for Higher secondary (Matriculation) result , Defiantly will score good marks ,I would like to join Petroleum Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu,Would you Please let me know which are the colleges offer petrochemical courses and Please advise me about the application forums and other details
Regards
Karan Raja
(b.tech) petrochem are offered in annauniversity (bit campus) trichy,ramanathan college of engineering and tech (tripur),periyar maniyammai university (tanjore) deemed.
b.e (petrochemical) offered in jct college of engineering and tech (covai) ,m.tech (petrochem and refining ) in m.g.r university chennai.
22nd May 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?

i need know any colleges in tamilnadu are having B.sc petrochemical cousre???????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?