6th September 2011, 03:50 PM
rahulpatil1110

Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?

I have completed BE with electronics & telecommunication.
Can I apply to Control System for Electrical Engg. in any college?
For getting admission to Control System for Electrical Engg. which trade should I select for appearing to GATE either electronics or electrical

4th November 2011, 06:09 PM
indra.tiger

Default Re: Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?

Both are good but if you want to be part of pure electronics & communication system than go for ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, It's difficult to say salary range but both of the stream is same as good as there syllabus in few respect than salary is also not differ either of stream you chose
15th November 2011, 11:07 AM
rahulpatil1110

Default Re: Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra.tiger View Post
Both are good but if you want to be part of pure electronics & communication system than go for ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, It's difficult to say salary range but both of the stream is same as good as there syllabus in few respect than salary is also not differ either of stream you chose
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?