18th April 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in UGC for M.Tech in Automobile engineering?

please tell me about the procedure that i can get admission in a ugc recognised college for m.tech in automobile engineering via gate score card with 12000 rank

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  2. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  5. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  6. Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?
  7. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  8. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  9. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing? -- [New]
  10. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  11. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  14. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  17. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  18. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
13th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in UGC for M.Tech in Automobile engineering?

I m mechanical engineer....wanted to do m tech in automobile from germany...please give me admission criteria on my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?