13th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?

Iam currently studing in class xiith and i want to get admission in b.tech from DU.
What is the minimum requirment for admission & what percentage should be in class xiiyh to get the admission in b.tech?Is there any entrance test for b.tech admission?What is the date for the application forms?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  2. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  5. Date of sale of admission form? What is the percentage required for admission?
  6. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  7. Can I appear for MHT CET while in first of of engineering?
  8. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  10. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  12. What is the cutoff percentage required in 12th boards to get admission for B.Tech?
  13. B.Tech admission and college details 2016
  14. Admission procedure and subjects required to be prepared for BARC examination?
  15. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  16. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
  17. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  18. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
2nd January 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?

minimum marks to get admission in du btech?
24th January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?

I am not getting any clue on the sale of DU B.tech forms, please some one tell me are the forms for B.tech in Du are out?
what are the dates of submission and exams?
kindly give the details...
http://infoincrement.com
12th May 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i want admission under du
17th May 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

hey this is sonam and i also wnt to take admission in b.tech in DU?but how? will u plz help me?
30th May 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in punjab engneering college after scoring 57% in 12
31st May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me what is the minimum percentage in 12 to take admission in du in btech
14th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

check out the website cic.du.ac.in for all the info about B. tech course of Delhi University
20th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage to get admission in b.Tech in du?
8th November 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility:

>>> A school leaving (Class XII or equivalent) certificate with minimum aggregate of o 60% in 4 subjects for general category students
>>> 54% in 4 subjects for OBC students
>>> 55% in 4 subjects for PH students
>>> Pass marks for SC/ ST students with mathematics as one of the four subjects.
>>> You should be currently enrolled in any regular full time programme of study at the University of Delhi.

Admission Process:

>>> Written Test with multiple choice questions (two hours duration)
>>> Interview of the short listed students
>>> Number of Seats: 40 (reservation as per University norms)
15th November 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

can i apply if i am not enrolled in any regular full time programme of study at du
9th May 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i have got 75% in my cbse board exam.am i able to get admission in delhi university in b.tech?
13th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 77% in 12th n i want my admission in DU.Can i be able to get admission in DU?????????????????????????????
17th June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I have applied online in du for b.tech(comp sc. And electronics) bt there is nothing about any entrance exam for the same. Then what is the admission procedure? Pls help!
31st March 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10 what i will take in class 12 and after passing 12 how i will take admission in reit rajasthan for doing b.tech?
5th May 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get good marks in jee main exam to get admission in D.U.. I AM SHAHNAWAZ AHMAD...
27th May 2014, 07:55 AM

in du there are only five trades. electronics food technology instrumentation cs cyclogy .... the addmission in these courses are on the base of percentage bt after some time means after 1 or 2 year it cam be on entrance based.
for more information 8750146750.. i am the student of du persuing b.tech
2nd June 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89.60% in 12th class from m.p. board. Sir please tell me can I be able to get admission in du...????????
15th June 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 86%in pcm in 12th exam so I can take admissionin Delhi university in b.tech
27th June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in b.tech in du?is there any entrance test for b.tech admission?date of sale of examination form?
22nd May 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage needed in 12th to get admission in DU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?