24th April 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do Pilot training after finishing 12th?

my name is joshua n i finished 12th.i wanna do my pilot training so should i do my degree in aeronautics or straight away go fr plot training programme
my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  2. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  3. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  4. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  5. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  6. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  7. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  8. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan? -- [New]
  9. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
  10. How to become a pilot in IAF? Institutes for training and fee structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible for Pilot Training after finishing SSLC?
  13. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  14. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  15. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  17. Can A Humanities student opt for Pilot training?
  18. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
17th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Pilot training after finishing 12th?

WHAT IS THE CURRENT FEES STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING?
3rd November 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to join as an piolt after 12th
20th March 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a piolet i am currently studying in 12 th pcm, please tell me what is the procedure?
15th April 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

my name is MOHD Yasin .I complete the 12th & now I want to do pilot training.so please tel the procedure........... [email protected]
16th April 2014, 07:23 PM
dhwani.harjani

Dear u have to cleared eligibility test for pilot trainee. After that the first stage is SPL. That is student pilot license.. then stage 2 is ppl. Private pilot license. Then $tage 3 cpl. Then atpl.. after that training of flying hours should be given to u as like 52 or 72 hours.. the fee of 1 hour is 60000
27th April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am complete 12 th .i want to become a pilot.any entrance exam there to be write& give tips to become a pilot
21st September 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification for pilot course/training on 12th base? my pcm percentage is 82%...sir pls reply this question.
21st September 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is qualification for pilot course/training on 12th base? my pcm percentage is 82%...sir pls reply this question.
1st August 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Does any Arts student had gone through the pilot training and get in through with all the necessaries with all his/her abilities to face in as a pilot though they are not been mentioned in the list in India? Is it only the science students were given chances to get in through in these norms and forms of Airline Aviation ? Due to subjects offer, thus The undertaker of Flying Trainer or Airlines does not have the trust or references towards the Arts student or any other parts of other students who is believing to admit and achieve as one of them?
21st August 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

my name is laxman Prajapat. .I complete the 12th & now I want
to do pilot training.so please tel the procedure..........
11th December 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

My name is MOHD DANISH. I am from Lucknow Uttar pradesh. I have completed my class 12 and want to become a pilot. So, please tell me know the procedure.
My email address ;
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?