24th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?

my questions are:
can i join pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 yrs course?
what is the height for a girl pilot?
what is the total amount and duration?
is swimming is necessary for pilot?

28th March 2023, 06:46 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?

To answer your questions, yes, you can join pilot training after finishing 10th and a 3-year diploma. However, keep in mind that most airlines require candidates to have completed their 12th grade education.

Regarding the height requirement for girls, there are no specific requirements for female pilots. As long as you meet the general requirements for medical fitness and vision, you can become a pilot regardless of your height or gender.

The total duration and cost of pilot training depend on the type of course and the institution you choose. Generally, it takes around 18-24 months to complete pilot training, but this may vary depending on the program structure and your pace of learning. As for the cost, it can range from anywhere between Rs. 15-30 lakhs, again depending on the type of course and the institution.

I would highly recommend researching and comparing different pilot training institutes to find the one that best suits your needs and budget. Additionally, it's always a good idea to speak with current or former pilots to gain more insights into the profession and the training process. Good luc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?