25th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study for LLB course through distance learning?

i want study a llb course through distance learnig tell me the procedures and syillabus

31st January 2014, 04:36 PM
gbtas

Default Re: How to study for LLB course through distance learning?

if u are undergraduate i mean if u cmpleted ur 12th nd not taken admission in graduation in any dicipline den u can directly apply for law after 12th and that will b for 5years...before pursue for law go for CLAT--dat is before entering into law college u have to clear CLAT test (CLAT-common law apptitude test) after clearing dis test u can take admission in law college if your in delhi den u can take admission in DU if u are in NCR den u can take admission in MDU it is easy to clear clat and take admission in MDU as compare to DU coz in DU paper becomes little bit tuff...u can take admission in any institute which provides u CLAT entrence test it will b for 3mnths and subjects which u hv to study in CLAT dat is hindi english maths gk ....upto 10th standard level...
31st January 2014, 04:47 PM
gbtas

take admission in any institute which will help u to clear ur CLAT test bcoz before entering into LAW college u hv to clear CLAT (common law apptitute test)...it will b for 3 mnths course after clearing dis online test u r eligible for law collegge...u can take admission in du or in mdu
5th July 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

The ratio of ducks and frogs in a pond is 37:39 respectively.the average number of ducks and frogs in a pond is 152.what is the number of frogs in the pond?
28th October 2015, 11:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want study a llb course through distance learnig tell me the procedures and syillabus
If you are a graduate then I would suggest you to not pursue LLB through correspondence since this degree wont allow you to practice law as a lawyer/advocate. But you can work as a legal advisor. Having said that if you want to pursue through correspondence then here I am sharing the information regarding the same in details. Hope you find this useful.

There are many distance learning universities in India providing degree courses in law and the duration of the degree varies in accordance with the academic qualification of the person who want to engage in law. The duration is going to be five years if you have passed 12 and three years if you have completed graduation.

Top Universities for LLB Distance Education in India:-
  • Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore
  • Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
  • Calicut University
  • Banglore Law University, Bangalore
  • Motilal Nehru institute, Allahabad University
  • National Law University, Jodhpur
  • Pandit Ravi Shanker University, Raipur
  • University of Kashmir
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Annamalai University
  • University of Hyderabad
Career Options in Law:-
  • Govt. Agency
  • Judicial Exams
  • Bank, Legal dept.
  • Litigation
  • LPO
  • Advocate
  • Legal Advisor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?