7th April 2011, 07:29 PM
S.k.kumawat

Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working in a government PSU as a class II officer with a salary of more than 4.5 Lakhs?

sir, my father is working in govt psu as a class 2 officer , there annual salary more than 4.5 lakh ,can i make obc certificat in non crimy layer.

25th April 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working in a government PSU as a class II officer with a salary of more than 4.5 Lakhs?

Before marriage i used to get obc non-creamy layer certificate*
5th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working in a government PSU as a class II officer with a salary of more than 4.5 Lakhs?

we have annul income of 2 lakhs. my father is working as a teacher. I want to study engineering this year. i will get creamy layer certificate or not? i will get rural quota or not?
12th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.k.kumawat View Post
sir, my father is working in govt psu as a class 2 officer , there annual salary more than 4.5 lakh ,can i make obc certificat in non crimy layer.
answer.
In this case there are two conditons a) if your parents both father and mother are appointed directly as class II officers in PSU on a post compareable with Class II post in the Govt. then u are not entitled to OBC certificate b) if your father is appointed as class II officer directly but your mother is a house wife or working as class III employee then u are entitled to NOn CREAMY layer certificate.In this case the income from salary is not be considered. If your father is not appointed as Calss II oficer directly but got promotion by seniorty then non creamy layer certificate is to be issued. when we apply the income creteria then the income from other sources should be less than the limit in this case the salary income is not to be considered.
RANDHIR
16th May 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to create obc certifacate, my brother has obc certificate in bihar state but not in post village
16th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

my father is a gazetted headmaster,drawing more than 4.5 lakhs.am i eligible for OBC reservation into IIT?
18th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

should we have enclose only the pay or should we include the allowences and all for obc non creamy layer certificate?
19th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i belong to obc caste and my father is government servant and his annual income is more than 5 laks can i make a non creamy layer certificate?
23rd May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My collegue who is jounior to me and working in the same grade with me and has taken two promotion from non gazzetted to gazzeted cadre since his joining the department. Now the official is claiming for third promotion ahead of me when i am the senior most in the seniority list and the official is drawing salary more than five lakhs per month. Kindly advise me that is he entitled for this promotion keeping his income in view for this third promotion.
Surinder kumar Mumbai.
25th May 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

my income is 4 lakh can i get obc certificate
30th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

My father is working in ONGC and his annual income from salary is more than 4.5 Lakh. Am I eligible for getting OBC Non-creamy layer certificate ?
30th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

My father is working as a Junior Manager (Gr-1) in Government PSU with a salary of less than 4.5 lakh.Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer?
31st May 2011, 11:00 AM
babydoll

Hello,
No, you can't make your OBC certificate as your father income has more than 3 lac per year. A indian citizen can apply for the reserve certificate if he/she monthly income is not more than Rs.10000 that is 1.2 lac per year.
So this is not possible for you to make a OBC certificate.
6th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

my father is asst.teacher as a class III with a salary more than 4.5lakh.so can i get the non creamy layer?
8th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

what is latest extream income limit for non-creamy layer for current year 2010-11
20th June 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

above mentioned answer from where written proof or GR can I get ? or website where there is writn these.
20th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

RANDHIR.. Can you tell me from where can i get a authenticated copy of the details which you just mentioned here.. coz the officer is asking me for the proof..

In this case there are two conditons a) if your parents both father and mother are appointed directly as class II officers in PSU on a post compareable with Class II post in the Govt. then u are not entitled to OBC certificate b) if your father is appointed as class II officer directly but your mother is a house wife or working as class III employee then u are entitled to NOn CREAMY layer certificate.In this case the income from salary is not be considered. If your father is not appointed as Calss II oficer directly but got promotion by seniorty then non creamy layer certificate is to be issued. when we apply the income creteria then the income from other sources should be less than the limit in this case the salary income is not to be considered.
RANDHIR
20th June 2011, 08:48 PM
bvzala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
answer.
RANDHIR
Hi Randhir
How to get like a authenticated proof of the above details as the officer is asking me for the proof..
thanks
hope to hear from u soon.
20th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

my salary are rs.4 lakh & my mrs. salary are 2.5lakh. Can i title for obc certificate ?
24th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when he got class II promotion you can check OBCGURU.com you will get complete information
17th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my father had an income less than 4.5 lakh in 2010 when i got the obc certificate. But now in 2011 his salary is more than 4.5 lakh. So am i entitled for reservation?
24th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

MY FATHER IS AN OBC OF GOA STATE WILL THE SAME WORK FOR ME IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES CONCESSION OF MUMBAI

DOES OBC CERTIFICATE OF GOA WORK IN MUMBAI FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION IN MUMBAI ???
9th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

MY FATHER GOT PROMOTION AS CLASS II FROM CLASS III AT AGE OF 50 YEARS AND MY MOTHER IS HOUSE WIFE. INCOME OF MY FATHER IS 6 LAKHS.I AM OBC CANDIDATE. CAN I ENTITLE FOR NON CREAMY LAYER CERIFICATE?
13th August 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
As per para 7 of Department's OM No.36033/5/2004-ESTT(Res)dated 14/10/2004

circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularP...2004_01April2005.htm

Q : Will the sons and daughters of parents of whom husband is directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/ Group D employee and he gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier be treated to be falling in creamy layer?

Ans. In regard to clause (v) of para 4, it is clarified that the sons and daughters of parents of whom only the husband is a directly recruited Class II/Group B officer who gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier are treated to be in creamy layer.

If the father is directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/Group D employee and he gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier, his sons and daughters shall not be treated to be falling in creamy layer.

For Ref: www.obcguru.com/uploads/OBC_CREAMY_LAYER...NOT_ONE_06__RULE.pdf

Anil
23rd August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am belonging to Yadava Community, recently I tried to fill an Online-application in that application they are asking OBC - Creamy and OBC - Non-Creamy, my community goes under which one?
11th October 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

can i (31 yrs old) appear in civil services and apllicable for age relaxation under OBC or pls give direction for creamy layer or non-creamy layer, i am belonging to mali and my father retired in this year, my wife in central gov. job
24th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am working in a private company and drawing salary of Rs. 15 lakhs per annum. Whether My son will be eligible for OBC (non creamy layer) for IIT admission.
8th November 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

tehsildar official has lost or misplace my application for creamylayer certificate what should i do
10th November 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

in rajasthan my mother is a school lecturer and my father is in IIIrd grade teacher in a govt school i will get benifit of non creamy layer in my state
15th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working as a bank employee is sharjah (UAE) and I am studying in Dubai. His salary in UAE more than 4.5k (N.R.I), WHEREAS HIS INCOME IN INDIA (KERALA) LESS THAN INR.4.5 LAKS P.A

KINDLY CLARIFY.
15th November 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I Joined as a worker in a PSU. After completion of degree,at the age of 45 years(After 23 years service) got promotion as an officer and my annul income is more than 4.5 Lakhs. Will my children get OBC reservation in IIT/AIEEE/AIMS/B.Tech/REC's

Anjaneyulu
5th February 2012, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

urgent:I LOST MY OBC CERTFICATE.PLZZZ SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW I GET IT ???
mail me :[email protected]
8th February 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was appointed as a Group C employee in Indian Railways and I am still in Group C only. My annual Income is more than Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum. Please clarify whether my ward is eligible to get OBC certificate under non-creamy layer ?
1st March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was appointed as a Group C employee in Indian Railways and I am still in Group C only. My annual Income is more than Rs.1.5 lakhs per annum. Please clarify whether my ward is eligible to get OBC certificate under non-creamy layer ? may i show in income certificate.can obc make only father mother income or my income also.
12th March 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I belong to general category but my parents income is less than 4.50 Rs Per Income. Can i apply for the OBC Certificate. Please anyone reply me on [email protected]
Thanks
18th March 2012, 02:30 PM
ajaymodi58

I am cashier in calcutta state transport corporation &my salary is around Rs.300000/- per annum and my wife T.G.Teacher in Eastern Railway at howrah ,India.Is my ward entitled to get OBC Certificate.
27th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

my father didinot have obc certificate can his son have permission to include obc certificate in indian railways?
28th March 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

if mother and father both are teacher in class 3 and annual income is>4.5 lakhs. than their doughter and son treated creamy layer or not....
28th March 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

If the father and mother is directly recruited Class III than son and doughter considererd creamy layer or not.....
10th April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I was posted in Dept. Of telecom in 1989 as Class III employee afterwords I have been promoted on 20/03/2004 as
Junier Telecom Officer i.e. Class II post after completion of 41 years age in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited , the Central Govt.
PSU and now my income for years 2009-10 , 2010-11 and 2011-12 is more than 4.5 lakh. I am having OBC Caste certificate .
Please intimate whether I will get non creamy layer certificate or not .

With regards . Yours Sincearly
S.k.Nemade
13th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

veterinary officer in rajasthan govt comes in class-1 or class-2 catagory
16th July 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

my father and brother(guardians) are expired,i have no marriage registration and i am housewife. i wish to apply for govt. jobs but they are asking for non creamy layer. how can i get this certificate? whose income should be shown? plz guide me.
27th August 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my father is a railway employee ...comes under .class 3 (group c)..my mother is a house wife am i eligible for non creamy layer certificate...annual income is 4.76 lac per annum ..
5th December 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I belong to OBC and is working in Dubai and earning more than 4.5 lakhs/anuum. The only source of income of the family is salary only. Can my daughter apply for JEE exam in Non Creamy Layer category?
29th January 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

My father works in a Bank of Baroda and have salary above 4.5 LPA for past 3 consecutive years. Will i get non-creamy certificate? And somewhere it is said that salary is not considered for a serviceman.. Is it so?
9th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have OBC certificate and my family income is more than 4.5 lakhs can i renew the certificare for the pramotion purpose give me idea
16th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer

my father appointed as a class III PSU- year of 1990, He promoted class I in year of 2002 that time my father age of 38 year.
17th May 2013, 04:48 PM
jatoth balu
Member+

As per para 7 of Department's OM No.36033/5/2004-ESTT(Res)dated 14/10/2004

circulars.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularP...2004_01April2005.htm

Q : Will the sons and daughters of parents of whom husband is directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/ Group D employee and he gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier be treated to be falling in creamy layer?

Ans. In regard to clause (v) of para 4, it is clarified that the sons and daughters of parents of whom only the husband is a directly recruited Class II/Group B officer who gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier are treated to be in creamy layer.

If the father is directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/Group D employee and he gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier, his sons and daughters shall not be treated to be falling in creamy layer.

For Ref: www.obcguru.com/uploads/OBC_CREAMY_LAYER...NOT_ONE_06__RULE.pd
7th July 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get a ncl certificate , if parents are NRI and gets less incom that 6 lacks
25th July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

if Iam applied any state govt exam in 2012 and new obc certificate not yet ready but old obc certificate is ready and my father is govt. senior teacher and annual income lumpsum 5 lacs, can i make OBC certificate yet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?