29th April 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become a company secretary?

My aim is to become a company secretary.is it a right decision is doing cs course after my B.com graduation?

24th May 2013, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a company secretary?

Yes, your decision to join CS course after graduation is quite good. All courses are conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. For 10+2 pass outs in Arts, Commerce and Science streams except fine arts are eligible for appearing in foundation course. Graduates in above mentioned streams can take admission directly for the Executive Programme. So you can join directly to executive program. Minimum age required is 17 years. Courses are offered in distance/correspondence. After successful completion of Executive Programme candidate will get admissions to the Professional Programme. Please visit www.icsi.edu for further details. Company Secretary’s are appointed in government sector as well as private sector. Remuneration will depend upon the experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?